This a response to the EPIC FAIL of a video by Steven Crowder in his desperate attempt to gain attention. It’s always best to ignore such videos, especially since the whole “Islamaphobia” thing is getting old now, but in certain instances it’s good to clarify where he went wrong in terms of the misconceptions he put forward.
This video deals with the obvious criticisms of Islam and brings light to their reality.
1) The Marriage of Aisha with Muhammad (pbuh)
2) The issue of polygamy and multiple wives in Islam
3) The punishment of adultery in Islam
4) The concept of Jihad and fighting
5) The final words and death of Muhammad (pbuh) the best man to walk this Earth.We will defend our beloved noble Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) until our last breaths. We are used to this already.
“They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah will perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.” Quran 61:8
By Abu 'Aaminah
On 06, May 2013 | One Comment | In | By Abu 'Aaminah
New images have been found revealing amazing truths behind verses in the Quran that depict the embryonic development. The Quran is said to be the word of God ( Allah ) and such miraculous phenomena are used to authenticate this statement. The Quran claims that the embryo is a “Alaqah” which means either a blood clot, suspended or leech like structure. We put this statement to the test.
“To see any detail in it as is described in the Qur’an, I need an instrument that wasn’t developed until the 1700s”
Dr. E Marshall JohnsonFor further reading please visit:http://www.iera.org.uk/downloads/Embryology_in_the_Quran_v2.pdfhttp://islampapers.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/thealaqah.pdf
 Moore, K.L., A Scientist’s Interpretation of References to Embryology in the Qur’an, Journal of the Islamic Medical Association of North America, Vol. 18, No. 1-2, 1986, p. 16.
 Mary J. Seller, Some Fallacies in Embryology Through the Ages, in The Human Embryo: Aristotle and the Arabic and European traditions by G.R. Dunstan, 1990, University of Exeter Press.
 Embryology in the Qur’an, Toronto, Canada, 1988 with Keith L. Moore, TVN Persaud and E. Marshal Johnson. Lecture delivered to the Muslim Students Association.
 Dr. E. Marshall Johnson, Professor and Chairman of the Department of Anatomy and Developmental Biology, and Director of the Daniel Baugh Institute, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA.
A beautiful poem recited by Sh. Idris Abkar.
The Problem with this specific ‘Fake Salafis’ group, contrary to all those who righteously follow Al-salaf, is not only the wrong application of an Islamic Principle; it is rather the wrong interpretation and complete downplay of a major pillar in the concept of Tawheed; namely Ruling with the Laws of Allah in the lives of the Muslim Ummah. The spread of such Bida’a hinders the revival of the Ummah and makes Muslims weaker amongst the nations of the world. This Bida’a is contrary to the message of Islam and is certainly in opposition to the stand of the followers and successors of the Prophet .
No matter how beautiful the world may appear to be surrounding us, we should not let this deceive us to make us think that the whole world is peaceful. We will never forget Syria and the pain they go through at the hands of the Tyrant Bashar. May Allah protect our brothers in Syria, grant them victory and destroy their enemies and the enemy of Islam – Bashar and his army. Amen.
This is a spoken word version of Mishar Al Afasy أبكي على شــــام Weep for Syria. Performed alongside Muhammad Khodr at the Mercy Mission Twins of Faith Conference in Melbourne, Australia 2013. May Allah reward them for their efforts.
The noble scholar and mufassir of al-Sham, Sh. Muhammad Ali al-Sabuni (author of the famous tafsir Safwat al-Tafasir) comments on the death of Sh. al-Buti.
– Death does not discriminate; everyone shall taste death, and everyone is equal before death, oppressor and the oppressed alike.
– Yesterday the world witnessed the death of a scholar who took it upon himself to be subordinate to oppression and tyranny, at the expense of the truth and justice.
– Sh. al-Buti stood by the criminal munafiq Hafez al-Assad during his rule and when Assad died prayed over him, inspite of Allah’s (swt) saying, “And do not pray over any of them who dies, ever, and do not stand over their graves.”
– In the current blessed uprising the position of al-Buti was against not only the Syrian people but against the ulama as a whole.
– The ulama deemed it obligatory to rebel against the Musaylama of our time, Bashar al-Assad, after his oppression and tyranny exceeded all bounds: killing people, destroying the land, transgressing against the houses of Allah, dishonouring women…and al-Buti stood by him in spite of all this, aiding him in his oppression and profligacy, forgetting the saying of the noble Prophet (saw), “He who supports in the killing of a believer by even half a word will meet Allah (swt) with “Deprived of the mercy of Allah” written between his eyes.”
– al-Buti went so far as to describe the revolutionaries as ‘scum’ and went so far as to count the dead of the Syrian army as being like the Sahaba. Had he remained silent it would have been better for him!
– Dr. al-Buti was most likely killed by the regime itself after its having used him as much as they needed, with his last use being his call for the people of Syria to fight jihad with the army of the regime against the revolutionaries!
– The people of the uprising, which came out from the masajid and whose cries were “Labayk, O Allah, Labayk”, would not do such a thing as to bomb a house of Allah. Such an act contravenes the principles of our deen. The people of the uprising are more noble than to kill someone due to difference of opinion.
– Who benefits from the killing of al-Buti? The regime! For it will push the people against the uprising by accusing them of killing people on account of difference of opinion.Note how the officials of the regime entered the bombed masjid straight after the bombing in peace and security!
– The noble revolutionaries have far more important targets than al-Buti, if they wanted to kill, such as the military men of the army. Further, al-Buti was no longer of any harm to them, as all the people had turned away from him.
– We, in Syria, are certain that this action was carried out by the thugs of al-Assad, for we are well aware of them and their methods, after decades of experiencing their brutality.
– I ask all Muslims to make du’a for everyone killed and martyred in the path of the truth. On the day that al-Buti died, 150 others were killed in Syria by this criminal regime.
– We ask Allah to accept our martyrs, forgive them, and make the best of our actions our last ones…and all praise belongs to Allah, Lord of the Worlds.
By Abu 'Aaminah
On 06, Mar 2013 | No Comments | In | By Abu 'Aaminah
Our sisters talking about their relatives imprisoned unjustly and their reasons for protesting. The sisters were later arrested for organising a sit in protest. English subtitles.
Lecture: Free Our Sisters by Sh. Ahmad Musa Jibril
Bangladesh and Di-Islamisation
The process of de-Islamisation has reached its climax when recently the Muslims of Bangladesh were stunned by discovering most abhorrent blogs and facebook writings degrading Allah, the Prophet and everything Muslims hold dear. No one in the 1400 years history of Islam ever dared to vilify Islam to this extent A group of atheist writers and bloggers are promoted and protected by state to defame Islam and Islamic. Despite the order from the highest court and call from the Imams and Khatibs around to shut down those Islam-bashing websites, the government not only turned a blind eye rather used encouraged such bloggers in Shahabagh protest to chant vile slogans such as; ‘Hang Islamic leaders and scholars’, ‘ban the Qur’an’ and ‘Ban islamic organisations’.
What the atheists/bloggers have written:
We asked the question, why the fuss about Islam? What’s with all the haters? What’s with the criticism of Muslims? Is it valid, or is it completely misinformed? Here are our answers as to why the haters exist and why the world should fall in love with Islam and the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).